lunedì 19 luglio 2010

Naked Nails +NOTD

 

Hi :)

Come sapete, domani ho l’esame di Storia Moderna, quindi pensavo di non mettere smalto e lasciarle naturali. Le ho anche accorciate…Potete vedere che sono un po’ ingiallite alle punte.
As you know, I’ve my Modern History exam tomorrow and I thought I’ld have naked nails for that. I’ve shorten them too… Here they are :) You can see that they are a little stained.

IMG_9226 copiaridim

Dopo un po’ di ore ho deciso di mettere uno smalto, così ho scelto Essence French Rose  dal set Essence Silky Pastel
Af
ter some hours I decided to wear a nail polish, so I chose Essence French Rose from Essence Silky Pastel Set.


IMG_9233 copiaridim

One coat, una passata

Sono un po’ preoccupara per l’esame :( 
I’m a bit worried abouy my exam :(

 

 

Kisses <3

5 commenti:

Hello!
I really appreciate every single comment <3 and I will answer here or in your blog :)
Please: do not spam. I'll delete comments with spam links.
----
Ciao!
Apprezzo davvero tanto ogni singolo commento.<3 Vi risponderò qui o sul vostro blog :)
Per favore: niente spam. Cancellerò tutti i commenti con link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...