mercoledì 28 settembre 2011

Awards:One Lovely Blog Award + The Versatile Blogger

Hello
Sorry for lack of posting! I'll be a better blogger in the next weeks! I promise!

I recived two award from the lovely and talented Minnie!


The rules:
1) Link back to the person you got it from
2) Tell seven things about yourself
3) Give the award to ten bloggers

Ok, seven things…
1. I’m at the beginning of my third year of University!
2. I’ve a Nokia Xpress Music
3. I really like Blind Guardian
4. At the moment my hair are dark blonde
5. I’ve two parrots but I hate them since they always pull out their eggs! :(
6. I’m kinda lazy now so I’ll not translate this post in Italian :D
7. I’d like to thank all of you my amazing followers!

I’d like to give this award to… drums…
Ninja in Wonderland
Andayn nails
Il mio Shopping
The beautiful world
Parola di Deirdre!
De Ornatum Mulierum
Nail Story
Eternal Rock’n’Roll
Ok, only 8…  :P




Are there rules? I don’t know!

4 commenti:

  1. ma grazie anche da parte mia! domani in pausa pranzo cerco di postare :P

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congratulations!! Hehehe, I'm sorry I didn't know the rules about it either;p I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your creations~;D

    RispondiElimina
  3. @hermosa e @Deirdre: :) felice che vi faccia piacere

    @Minnie: don't worry :)

    RispondiElimina

Hello!
I really appreciate every single comment <3 and I will answer here or in your blog :)
Please: do not spam. I'll delete comments with spam links.
----
Ciao!
Apprezzo davvero tanto ogni singolo commento.<3 Vi risponderò qui o sul vostro blog :)
Per favore: niente spam. Cancellerò tutti i commenti con link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...